Tuesday, February 22, 2011

rain and leftovers









This is a good example of what I've been wearing to ride to and from work in the rain recently. The jacket resists water up to about a medium shower, after which I start to feel a bit damp in the inside of my elbow.

This jacket has a liner to make it warmer in the winter, but I must admit I do miss my wool jackets whenever I'm wearing it. More layers have to be added underneath and I feel kind of like I'm bundled up without good cause to be bundled up, considering that it's above zero. Is it weird that I'm a bit jealous of all those cities that have spent all winter under a few feet of snow?

After stopping for dinner at a tiny Mexican restaurant in my neighbourhood (truly Mexican, as in Mexican proprietors and tasty non-Taco-Bell eats) I hung the leftovers on my handlebars for the remaining few blocks home.

No comments:

Post a Comment